1. Scope of application
This legal notice includes the conditions that govern the use of and access to the www.torrasasociados.com website (henceforth the site or the website) and the responsibilities arising from its use.
Accessing or simply using the website implies acceptance by the user of all the conditions posted at that time on the website by TORRAS ABOGADOS Y ECONOMISTAS ASOCIADOS, S.L.P.
The owner of this website is TORRAS ABOGADOS Y ECONOMISTAS ASOCIADOS, S.L.P., with registered office at calle Velázquez 27, 28001 in Madrid, and e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org and tax ID number (NIF) B-62437843, registered in Volume 36539, Page 217, Sheet M656317 of the Mercantile Registry of Madrid.
The firm TORRAS ABOGADOS Y ECONOMISTAS ASOCIADOS, S.L.P. specialises in professional services in the legal, economic and tax fields, and its aim is to provide its clients with these specialized consultancy and management services.
The purpose of this website is to provide information on the activity carried out by TORRAS ABOGADOS Y ECONOMISTAS ASOCIADOS, S.L.P. in the legal, economic and tax consultancy areas.
4. Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
This entire website: description and features, text, images, brands, logos, buttons, software files, colour combinations and the structure, selection, order and presentation of its contents are protected by Spanish and international Intellectual and Industrial property laws.
Under no circumstances does accessing this site entail any sort of full or partial renouncement, transfer or assignment of the rights granted by Spanish and international legislation on intellectual and industrial property.
The reproduction (except for the temporary downloading from the website to the user’s computer hard drive or proxy servers), copying, use, distribution, reuse, publishing, creation of copies, sending by post, transmission, modification, assignment or any other act carried out in relation to all or any part of the information posted on this website is prohibited unless expressly authorised by the owner.
The user undertakes to use the contents in a diligent, proper and legal way, and specifically agrees not to delete, avoid or manipulate the copyright and other data identifying of the rights of TORRAS ABOGADOS Y ECONOMISTAS ASOCIADOS, S.L.P. or its owners incorporated forming part of the contents and the technical protection devices or any other information mechanisms that may be included in the content. Furthermore, the user shall refrain from using the content, and in particular, any information obtained through the site, to send advertising, communications for commercial purposes or unsolicited messages intended for a number of people, regardless of their purpose, and shall also refrain from commercialising or disclosing that information in any way.
is a domain registered by TORRAS ABOGADOS Y ECONOMISTAS ASOCIADOS, S.L.P. The domain owned by TORRAS ABOGADOS Y ECONOMISTAS ASOCIADOS, S.L.P. shall not be used, except with express prior authorisation, in connection with other services not related to TORRAS ABOGADOS Y ECONOMISTAS ASOCIADOS, S.L.P. in a manner that could cause confusion among our clients or discredit TORRAS ABOGADOS Y ECONOMISTAS ASOCIADOS, S.L.P. (henceforth TORRAS & ASOCIADOS).
Users may access the site spontaneously and free of charge.
6. Confidentiality and Personal Data Protection Policy
TORRAS & ASOCIADOS is committed to the proper fulfilment of and compliance with the regulations regarding data protection. As part of this duty and commitment, we are using the data protection channel (DATAPROTECT line) and the DATAPROTECT CARE authentication which covers all the fundamental elements of data protection, all of which is managed by BONET CONSULTING, a specialist firm at the forefront of Regulatory Compliance and Data Protection.
Below we present detailed information on the personal data confidentiality and protection policy of TORRAS & ASOCIADOS in compliance with Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, which repeals Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR).
6.1 Information on the data controller and DPO contact details
● Name: TORRAS ABOGADOS Y ECONOMISTAS ASOCIADOS, S.L.P. NIF B62437843
● Address/C. P: Calle Velázquez 27 (MADRID), 28001
● Tel. Barcelona: 932007166 / Tel. Madrid: 914363909 / Tel. Andorra: 830037
● E-mail: email@example.com
● Data Protection Controller contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
● Data Protection Channel www.corporate-ethicline.com/torras
6.2 Duty of information and consent
By accepting this Confidentiality and Data Protection Policy, the data subject is informed of and gives their free, specific and unequivocal consent to the personal data they provide through any means (website, e-mail, forms, acceptance of services, proposals and/or any other document) being added to the TORRAS & ASOCIADOS databases for the appropriate provision of consultancy, advisory and processing services on the legal, economic and fiscal matters that they request.
The provision of these services necessarily includes the communication by TORRAS & ASOCIADOS to data subjects and contact persons of its clients, of information regarding events and general information on new developments, updates and reforms relating to legal, economic and tax matters. Excluded from these purposes are the personal data and e-mail addresses provided by users through the data protection channel www.corporate-ethicline.com/torras which are governed by specific regulations and policies that are accessible and visible to all users through this website.
6.3 Purposes of the processing
TORRAS & ASOCIADOS shall process the information provided to us by the data subjects for the following purposes:
● To manage all types of applications, suggestions or requests relating to our professional services submitted to us by the data subjects.
● To send them communications on legislative developments that could be of interest to them. Data subjects may unsubscribe from these communications at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
● To manage Curricula Vitae (CV) provided by candidates using any contact method made available to the user through this website for the purpose of participating in the selection and recruitment processes of TORRAS & ASOCIADOS.
For the appropriate provision and development of the aforementioned services, the owner gives their consent to the processing of their data for the aforementioned purposes, all in strict compliance with the data protection regulations and the policy set out here. They may exercise their rights at any moment through the TORRAS & ASOCIADOS data protection channel
● To manage and process any complaints, notifications or requests submitted by the data subjects through the data protection channel, the processing of which is governed by the operating rules of that channel. Said rules are at the disposal of all data subjects in their respective sections, and are visible and accessible to all users through this website.
6.4 Data retention principles
● Curriculum Vitae management: TORRAS & ASOCIADOS may retain your Curriculum Vitae for a maximum period of one year, after which time it will be automatically destroyed in compliance with the data quality principle.
● Provision of services related to regulatory compliance: The personal data provided by the client, including those of their contact persons and their staff, shall be kept for as long as the services contracted in any manner continue (one-off assignments, maintenance and/or support payments). When the contracted services are no longer provided, the personal data shall be kept by TORRAS & ASOCIADOS in cases in which responsibilities to the client could arise, or for the purpose of complying with other regulatory frameworks that apply to TORRAS & ASOCIADOS or a regulation with the force of law that requires their retention. The personal data shall be kept in a manner that permits the identification and exercise of the rights of the data subjects and shall be protected by the all the legal and organisational technical measures required to guarantee their confidentiality and integrity.
● Management of regulatory compliance channels: The retention principles for the data provided by the data subjects through the data protection channel are explained in the operating rules of that channel, which are at the disposal of all data subjects in their respective sections, visible and accessible to all users through that website.
● All other data and information provided by the user by any means shall be held for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they were obtained.
The legal basis that enables TORRAS & ASOCIADOS to process the personal data of users, clients or potential clients is based on the following:
● The consent of the data subjects to the processing and management of any type of information request or query regarding our professional services.
● The consent provided by job candidates for selection and recruitment purposes.
● The consent provided by data subjects when submitting any complaints, communications or requests through the data protection channel.
● The commitment to confidentiality and documenting of any service acceptance in the area of regulatory compliance signed with TORRAS & ASOCIADOS
● The legitimate interest of TORRAS & ASOCIADOS in sending you informative or commercial communications and/or promotional offers related to the company’s activity and the services/products contracted via e-mail or any other method.
Personal data are not assigned to third parties unless there is a legal obligation to do so. Furthermore, no international data transfers are made to third countries.
The personal data are obtained directly from the data subjects and our partners.
The personal data categories that our partners provide are the following:
● Identification data.
● Postal or electronic addresses.
● Data provided by the data subjects, with their consent, in relation to and necessary for the management and provision of the requested service/product.
Right to Access, Rectification and Erasure: All data subjects have the right to obtain confirmation of whether we at TORRAS & ASOCIADOS are processing personal data that affects them or not. The data subjects have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where necessary, request their erasure when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were obtained.
Right to Restriction and Objection: In certain circumstances, data subjects may request the restriction of the processing of their data, in which case we shall only retain them to exercise or defend a legal claim. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their specific situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. TORRAS & ASOCIADOS shall stop processing the data, except where required by law or to exercise or defend a legal claim.
These rights may be exercised through our data protection channel which is available on this website through the following link www.corporate-ethicline.com/torras
6.9 Data Protection Channel/DATAPROTECT - line
TORRAS & ASOCIADOS has implemented a data protection channel with the highest level of commitment, rigour and professionalism in terms of security, experience, independence and know-how in processing the communications received.
The data protection channel has been implemented through an on-line platform developed and managed by BONET Consulting.
Through the data protection channel, any client, potential client, user and/or affected party and/or data subject can communicate and process the exercise of their rights, and communicate any indication or awareness of possible security breaches and/or possible violations or irregularities in relation to the data protection regulation or the policy of this company.
6.10 Updates and modifications
TORRAS & ASOCIADOS reserves the right to modify and/or update the data protection information when necessary for proper compliance with the Data Protection Regulation. If a modification is made, the new text shall be published on this website, where you may access the new policy. In any case, relations with users shall be governed by the regulations applicable at the time the website is accessed.
6.11 Attention and support
Data subjects may send any queries they have about the processing of their personal data or the interpretation of the policy to TORRAS & ASOCIADOS at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Responsibilities and Obligations
7.1 Responsibility regarding content
The content of this website is of a general nature and its purpose and effects are exclusively to provide information about our services and business activity.
TORRAS & ASOCIADOS declines all liability for any decisions made by the website users as a result of the information contained therein.
TORRAS & ASOCIADOS declines all liability for any information not generated by TORRAS & ASOCIADOS or not published with its authorisation under its name and any liability resulting from improper use of the contents. We also reserve the right to update the contents, delete them, restrict them or prevent access to them, either temporarily or permanently.
7.2 Responsibility regarding links to other websites
The links posted on www.torrasasociados.com are merely for informative purposes and therefore, TORRAS & ASOCIADOS does not control or verify any of the information, contents, products or services provided by these websites. Consequently TORRAS & ABOGADOS declines all responsibility for any aspect relating to that site, and in particular, the contents.
7.2 Responsibility in the event that this page is the landing page of a link posted on another page.
If other pages have links to this site or if any user, entity or website would like to establish any type of link to the TORRAS & ASOCIADOS website, they must observe the following rules:
They must request authorisation before creating the link and this authorisation must be expressly granted.
The link may only redirect to the home page.
The link must be total and complete, in other words, it must take the user to the TORRAS & ASOCIADOS address and must fully include the entire extent of the home page screen. Unless there is express written authorisation from TORRAS & ASOCIADOS, the page that creates the link may not in any way reproduce the TORRAS & ASOCIADOS website, include it as part of its site or within one of its frames or create a browser on any of the website pages.
No erroneous or incorrect indication regarding the TORRAS & ASOCIADOS site shall be given.
In the event of wanting to use a distinctive sign of TORRAS & ASOCIADOS, such as a brand, logo or trademark, they must have prior written authorisation.
The owner of the web page offering that link shall act in good faith and not try to harm the reputation or prestige of TORRAS & ASOCIADOS.
It is prohibited, except with the express authorisation of TORRAS & ASOCIADOS, to register the text elements of the brand or the logo, the domain name or the corporate name of TORRAS & ASOCIADOS as key words (metatags or metanames) for website searches carried out on search engines.
TORRAS & ASOCIADOS declines all responsibility for any aspect relating to the website that provides the link. The creation of the link does not imply the existence of any type of relationship, partnership or dependence of TORRAS & ASOCIADOS with the owner of this website.
7.4 Responsibility regarding technical aspects
TORRAS & ASOCIADOS does not guarantee continuity in the functioning of the website or its permanent operability and availability.
TORRAS & ASOCIADOS declines all responsibility for any direct or indirect harm or damages, including damage to computer systems or the introduction of Internet viruses as a result of the Internet browsing required to use this website.
7.4 User obligations
The user shall be held responsible for any harm or damages that TORRAS & ASOCIADOS may suffer as a result of failing to comply with any of the obligations established in this legal notice.
In relation to browsing, the user undertakes to diligently and faithfully follow the recommendations that TORRAS & ASOCIADOS establishes at any time regarding the use of the site. To this effect TORRAS & ASOCIADOS shall contact the users through the website using any communication method.
8. Duration and Modification
TORRAS & ASOCIADOS has the right to unilaterally modify in full or in part the terms and conditions stipulated herein. All changes shall appear in the same manner as they are found in this legal notice.
Therefore this legal notice shall be valid from the time it is displayed to the time it is totally or partially modified by TORRAS & ASOCIADOS.
TORRAS & ASOCIADOS may unilaterally terminate, suspend or interrupt the operability of this website without the user being able to request any type of compensation in this regard. After the above termination, the user shall destroy any information they have about the company TORRAS & ASOCIADOS in any format which they may have obtained through the website or the individual communications sent by the company to the user.
9. Legislation and Jurisdiction.
These conditions of use are governed by Spanish legislation.
For all interpretations or conflicts that may arise from this legal notice, the users and the company TORRAS & ASOCIADOS, expressly waiving their right to any other jurisdiction, agree to submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona.